Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How do I go about getting an event publicized on your web site news and on the screen in the HSL lobby?

Last Updated: Oct 10, 2011  |  54 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


To advertise a health-related event open to the public, please contact our Communications Specialist, Matt Marvin, at 919-966-0944 or You can also post flyers on bulletin boards in the library. If you would like to place a poster on an easel near the two entrances to the library, please contact Jean Estrada 919-966-2113 or or Fran Allegri 919-966-0945 or
Answered by Mrs. DeskBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Improve this answer or post a comment

    Contact Us

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
    Support Research, Teaching, & Learning - Give to the HSL