Skip to Questions

Ask a Librarian


How can I get a copy of a journal article if I'm not a UNC student, faculty, or staff?

Last Updated: Feb 05, 2015  |  122 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Health Sciences Library offers a Request A Copy service, a fee based copy service for material owned by any UNC-Chapel Hill Library that anyone can use.

See here for more information on cost and a request form

HSL also offers Loansome Doc, a document ordering service linked to Pub Med. You must complete an online agreement to use Loansome Doc.

Answered by Mrs. DeskBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Improve this answer or post a comment

    Contact Us

    Live Chat

    JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.
    Support Research, Teaching, & Learning - Give to the HSL