How do I find UNC-CH PhD dissertations or Masters theses?
The University repository started collecting full-text disserations and theses in 2006. Electronic submission of disserations and masters theses approved by the Graduate School was required starting in 2008. Most theses dating 2008 to the present are available via the Carolina Digital Repository.
Note that some programs require a Masters paper, not a thesis. Some of these papers are available through the library catalog, select "Search within results". Some papers may be available through the school/department of the program.
Here are other useful links:
- Dissertations and Theses in Libraries of UNC-Chapel Hill (a guide)
- UNC's Catalog (search: thesis "chapel hill")
- Dissertations & Theses@University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (full text of recent electronic Dissertations and Theses from UNC, available on campus and off campus for valid users)
- Dissertations & Theses (Indexes U. S. dissertations from 1861 to as recent as last semester, available on campus and off campus for valid users)
- Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations