I am a UNC Hospital employee. Can I access UNC library resources?

Yes, to access our databases, you will need to create a university ID (ONYEN): https://its.unc.edu/onyen-services/

To do so,  you will need your PID, which is the number associated with your parking permit. You can also look it up here: https://pid.itsapps.unc.edu/PIDCreate/jsp/wmp.jsp

You would then be able to access many of our databases here: https://hsl.lib.unc.edu/resources

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Chat with Us

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Email Us

Submit a Question / Schedule a Consult
Your Contact Information
Fields marked with * are required.